We are lawyers for early childhood educators who face complaints and other regulatory challenges at the College of Early Childhood Educators (“CECE”).
How We Assist Early Childhood Educators
Our team of defence lawyers will assist early childhood educators on the following regulatory issues:
- Advising early childhood educators on compliance with relevant legislation and standards, including the Early Childhood Educators Act, 2007, and its regulations, as well as the CECE’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, by-laws, and policies;
- Responding to various inquiries at the College of Early Childhood Educators, including drafting responses to CECE complaints, which are reviewed by a panel of the Complaints Committee at the College;
- Advocating on behalf of early childhood educators to resolve matters through the CECE’s complaint resolution process;
- Defending early childhood educators at discipline hearings;
- Assisting early childhood educators with CECE registration applications and registration issues;
- Representing early childhood educators in CECE appeals before the Divisional Court;
- Assisting with CECE fitness to practice matters; and
- Advising early childhood educators on issues related to their practice, such as employment and contractual issues, quality assurance and licensing, and privacy/confidentiality.