Koziebrocki Law will work with mortgage agents & brokers in navigating regulatory issues at the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (“FSRA”). Our firm will assist mortgage agents & brokers with the following regulatory issues:
- Advising mortgage agents & brokers on compliance with relevant legislation and standards, including the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario Act, 2016
- and its regulations, and the Mortgage Brokerages, Lenders and Administrators Act, 2006 (“MBLAA”) and its regulations;
- Responding to various inquiries at the FSRA, including drafting responses to complaints;
- Advising mortgage agents and brokers on various practice issues, such as performance standards and employment/contract issues; and
- Advising mortgage agents and brokers on any new regulatory requirements that may come into force under the FSRA and any other new legislation.