Koziebrocki Law will assist police officers with the following regulatory issues:
- Advising police officers on compliance with relevant legislation and standards, including the Police Services Act and its regulations, as well as the Policing Standards Manual;
- Assisting with regulatory proceedings that are reviewed by the Independent Police Review Director;
- Advocating on behalf of police officers at formal discipline hearings;
- Representing police officers in appeals before the Ontario Civilian Police Commission; and
- Advising police officers on various practice issues, including performance standards and employment/contract issues.