We are lawyers for retirement home operators who are navigating regulatory issues at the Retirement Homes Regulatory Authority (“RHRA”).
How We Assist Retirement Home Operators
We will assist retirement home operators with the following regulatory issues:
- Advising retirement home operators on compliance with relevant legislation and standards, including the Retirement Homes Act, 2010;
- Responding to various inquiries from the Retirement Homes Regulatory Authority, including drafting responses to complaints, which are reviewed by the Registrar of the RHRA;
- Representing retirement home operators in appeals before the Licence Appeal Tribunal;
- Assisting retirement home operators with licencing issues, such as revocation orders and licence applications at the RHRA; and
- Advising retirement home operators on various practice issues, such as Residents’ Council issues, privacy/confidentiality, and employment issues related to staff and contractors.