Koziebrocki Law will work with retirement home operators in navigating regulatory issues at the Retirement Homes Regulatory Authority (“RHRA”). Our firm will assist retirement home operators with the following regulatory issues:
- Advising retirement home operators on compliance with relevant legislation and standards, including the Retirement Homes Act, 2010;
- Responding to various inquiries at the Authority, including drafting responses to complaints that are reviewed by the Registrar of the Authority;
- Representing retirement home operators in appeals before the Licence Appeal Tribunal;
- Assisting retirement home operators with licencing issues, such as revocation orders and licence applications at the RHRA; and
- Advising retirement home operators on various practice issues, such as Residents’ Council issues, privacy/confidentiality, and employment issues related to staff and contractors.